Thursday 31 May 2012

LOTS of earrings

I have been asked to make a few pairs of earrings for a local school fair, and all profits made will go to Shelterbox, a charity that provides tents and things to people involved in natural disasters. It's also a good chance for me to see what people think of my jewellery. So, in case your interested, here are some of the earrings i made.

These are made using some brightly coloured buttons i had, joined together with some jump rings.

These were made using a pearl for each earring, 2 crystals in the same colour as the pearl, and 2 clear crystals all put on indiviual headpins and joined together with a couple of jump rings.

These are just glass beads put on headpins cut to different lengths. I used the same colours as the button earrings, cause those colours are COOL! At least, i think so.


And these are fuchsia style earrings that were mentioned in a previous post.

I did make others (about 24, i think) but i forgot to take a photo before i packed them up. ANNOYING!
However, i mustn't get too hopeful. I may get to the fair, put all my earrings on the table, and people will rush over and shout 'What horrors do i see before me?! I cannot believe anyone would make such rubbish jewellery! It is so ugly i may be sick!' Then they will probably run away and not buy anything. And i will go home sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment