Wednesday 18 April 2012

Penny's Quilt

I absolutely love watching 'The Big Bang Theory', although it does make me feel like a bit of a geek if i understand one of the science jokes. Anyway, one of my favourite props on the show is the quilt that Penny has in her room.


I would really like one for my room but, as you can probably guess, it is completely sold out. So, instead of waiting until they start selling more (not sure if they will), i've decided to try and make my own version. I spent ages looking online for the perfect fabric and finally found some that i really liked.


I probably should have ironed it before i took the photo. Never mind. I'm still on the lookout for other fabric to match, maybe a bright blue one or something, but i'll keep you posted. Anyway, i'm hoping once i find more fabric, and have a bit more time, i'll make my own version or, if i ask nicely, my sister might make it for me, since she would probably do a better job, in exchange for me making her some jewellery. You never know. It could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment